Different Wallpapers

1. speed0789

speed0789 New Member

Hello all, my question is, there are three "pages" of screens currently on the Droid. Can I have a different wallpaper for each screen or must I have the same wallpaper for all three? And, if I can have different wallpapers, how do I do it? :rolleyes:

Advertisements
    :
  2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Only one wallpaper at time ... covers all three screens ...

Long press and empty area of the screen and a pop menu will appear ... Select Wallpaper ...

3. thegreen

thegreen Well-Known Member

I haven't done much photo editing, but I'm sure there must be a way to 'stitch' three photos side by side as one photo, then save as a background so each photo appears on each screen. I (and others) might be interested in knowing how to do it, so hopefully someone will post instructions.

4. blazingwolf

blazingwolf Well-Known Member

Not really. The center image uses portions of the right and left screens. So if you do this the center image will be a combination of 3 different images.

5. ty shoes

ty shoes Active Member

You could use Photoshop to join the three photos, re-size and then save as a single file.

6. shizzy1427

shizzy1427 Well-Known Member

Like the post above yours correctly stated. The center screen uses portions of the right and left screen, so this wouldn't work. There is an app called Wallpaper Plus (i believe this is the name) that claims to do this. And works i guess, but it degrades picture quality for some reason, so i don't use it

7. ty shoes

ty shoes Active Member

Ah yes, I get it now.
    You wouldn't get three separate pictures, just three different perspectives of the same image.