Difficult to make cases for Moment?Tips

Last Updated:

1. KCJOHN

KCJOHN New Member This Topic's Starter

I really like this phone and I'd like to keep it in good shape. Because of the slide out design, do you think it will be hard for top manufactures to make cases for the moment?

Advertisement
  2. jen8112

jen8112 Well-Known Member

There is a whole 4 page thread on this titled "Cases for the Moment".

3. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

Just to add to this very quickly. It isn't a matter of it being hard to make cases. It is a matter of top companies thinking the phone sells enough that they will turn a profit which tells them if they want to make a case for it. There are a ton of sliders out that have cases. This one included! Yes they maybe be what people deem as cheap cases but they seem to work better than the case sprint sells which has been know to damage the slider. You simply have to decide for yourself.

4. sycor

sycor Well-Known Member

Are you talking about the hard shell case? I have this and haven't noticed anything damage being done. Should I be concerned?

5. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

The "official" case offered in Sprint stores had a fair amount that were to think for the slider mechanism and it left it loose and it felt tense sliding open and closed while on the phone. Not all but a fair amount were reported on here and other forums. If you have one that feels good don't sweat it. You got a well made one. It just goes to show though name isn't always quality.