Digital player??General

Last Updated:

1. gsr717

gsr717 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I read a review on cnet.com and it said it has a digital player. Does anyone know what this is? Also on the camera function, under settings, theres a"store location in pictures". What does this do?

Advertisement
  2. gagea03d

gagea03d New Member

Digital player? The "store location in pictures" actually records the physical location where the photo was taken. Just in case you forget where you where at?

3. gsr717

4. noonehereyet

noonehereyet No One... VIP Member

If the below line is what you are referring to it is just telling you the stock audio playback formats.... if you want to play video or other formats you will have to download the software, right now there are a few video playback programs but your formats are still limited... As for the store location option under settings... all it does it imprint the location on the picture for you incase you didn't already know where you were....I believe GPS has to be on for this to work...

Digital Player / Recorder
    Digital audio standards supported AAC , AMR , MP3 , WAV , WMA , MIDI , AAC +

5. gsr717

i have enable gps checked under settings, security and location. but on the top where your signal bar is i dont see the gps icon. so i turned on gps tracker to get the gps icon on.. and took a pic but i dont see where it says the location, i went to pictures and looked under details but it only tells u file size, resolution, and date taken?:confused: where is it suppose to tell you location?