• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Digital Wallet Recommendations?

N

NikoJohn

I'm trying to minimize a lot of things I own and my next step in doing this is trying to digitize my wallet into my smartphone (Android, 4.3, Galaxy S3). Obviously there are certain things that I will have to carry around for the foreseeable future (driver's license, cash, etc). However, it would be awesome to only have to use a money clip for these mandatory physical things.

Currently, what I have in my wallet is:

1. Cash
2. Driver's License
3. Debit Card (MasterCard)
4. College I.D
5. Library Card
6. Businesses cards
7. Monthly train ticket
8. Health Insurance card

I'm looking for an app that will allow me to add as many of those items as possible into it. If it has extra features like scanning receipts, adding gift cards, and adding movie and airplane tickets, that would be even better.

I don't mind if I have to use two apps (maybe one for the main stuff like debit, gift, and health insurance with another scanning businesses cards and receipts). However, like all things, I want this to be as simple as possible so I would prefer if all of this would be in one app, but I realize the chances of that are slim. Maybe I will have to make my own digital wallet :p

If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it! Thank you!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones