1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Digital World clock?

Last Updated:

1. eachna

eachna Active Member This Topic's Starter

I'm looking for a small world clock digital clock widget that I can put on my home screen that would take 1-2 icon slots.

In particular, it needs to be a world clock (ie: not the normal time on your phone, configurable to some other time), it needs to be a digital clock, and it would help if it supported military time format.

I'd also like it to be smallish, in that it takes no more than 2 icon slots on my screen. I have a Milestone and for some ungodly reason we have all this empty space around icons in a 4x4 screen.

Any help would be appreciated. The world clock on my phone is a regular dial-style analog clock, looks like it takes 2x2 icon slots, and is difficult to read. Plus, being analog, there's no way to tell AM/PM.

Advertisement
  2. LECTER

LECTER Well-Known Member

Also looking for a world clock!!
    Any ideas?

Thanks

3. Markus729

Markus729 Well-Known Member

same here! a small widget with list of user-set cities around the globe.

4. Markus729

Markus729 Well-Known Member

Actually just searched and found a nice homepage widget called digital world clock. It's not small, but its replacing my homepage that was used up weather. I have a lot of coworkers all over the world and this helps with setting up conference calls.

Digital World Clock Widget - Android app on AppBrain

UPDATE: I can get 8 locations on a home screen. Would be nice if they were a bit small and get 2 more on, but I like it. Easy to set up once you figure out the first one. Nice options for background designs and text color. More options on the paid version, but really not necessary. I recommend.