• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

'Dillo Hills [Development]

I see. I thought it needed adobe air because of the nature of the game. I guess it would be a lot of work for fex to reprogram it on the same kind of engine that gets used for dragon fly?

I've actually been keeping kind of quiet about this, because we're still talking things over, but we've actually been in contact with a studio that has offered to port the game over to Objective C (for both Android and iOS). If the deal goes through, we'll essentially be rebuilding the game in a much faster language, and we'll also be adding some fun new content (characters, levels, powerups).

Upvote 0
I've actually been keeping kind of quiet about this, because we're still talking things over, but we've actually been in contact with a studio that has offered to port the game over to Objective C (for both Android and iOS). If the deal goes through, we'll essentially be rebuilding the game in a much faster language, and we'll also be adding some fun new content (characters, levels, powerups).

Hey Fex,
its been awhile since any update, is there any news on an update coming?
Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones