1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Dim...bright...dim...bright?

1. heish

heish New Member

My tablets has just started dimming then brightening - repeatedly. Any help is welcome.
    Thanks

Advertisement
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! VIP Member

Hi heish, welcome to AF!

What sort of tablet is it?
  3. heish

heish New Member

Motorola xyboard 8.2
  4. heish

heish New Member

Found the problem. Settings- Display - Brightness.... unclick automatic brightness. Don't know how this happened, but I am thinking it happened when I was reading a Kindle book.
  5. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! VIP Member

I was probably going to have suggested that as a first fix. At least you're sorted. :)
  6. SIII groupie

SIII groupie Well-Known Member

I must say I don't think you are the first person to have settings change on Android. I have had it happen also with the screen. That said great you have resolved. If anyone ever finds the answer as to why this might happen please post.