• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dimas :)

dimas4u

Lurker
Jan 2, 2010
Hello Folks...

I am brazilian, working with Java into the Core (porting layers) and a mobile fan...

My last toys: Milestone, Iphone 3g,iphone, Nokia E90, Nokia N82, Winmo (severals)

So... as you noticed i am not religious about technology... i just like what it's good...

I've bought my Milestone because motorola was drawing and this will be the "rescue" model to them, nice specs into a cheap value...

I am also responsible for digital TV in my country (helping of course) and fitting java into it.

I have macs since 1987 (apple ][) was my first, i've used the PC/UNIX for work and since 2000 i have OSX and i have 16 years of Unix knowledge, so that's why i have OSX not Linux. I am opensolaris fan :)

It's my first week using android and somehow it's working... kinda buggy... needs some improvements, but definitely a nice start.. enough to make Jobs poops his pants...

Let's see what happens... android it's a good tech, let's see if Google don't mess with it and really leave the community working into it.

Years from now we'll see:

Iphone 4g,5g,6g,9g what ever...
and Android phones/devices...

I'll be on android... Consumers will get tired of been controlled... it's just a matter of time...

One copying other and we as consumers winning with it...!

Let the game begins...

My twt: twitter.com/dimas4u

Sorry about my english... i am Brazilian... :D

Hello Folks...

I am brazilian, working with Java into the Core (porting layers) and a mobile fan...

My last toys: Milestone, Iphone 3g,iphone, Nokia E90, Nokia N82, Winmo (severals)

So... as you noticed i am not religious about technology... i just like what it's good...

I've bought my Milestone because motorola was drawing and this will be the "rescue" model to them, nice specs into a cheap value...

I am also responsible for digital TV in my country (helping of course) and fitting java into it.

I have macs since 1987 (apple ][) was my first, i've used the PC/UNIX for work and since 2000 i have OSX and i have 16 years of Unix knowledge, so that's why i have OSX not Linux. I am opensolaris fan :)

It's my first week using android and somehow it's working... kinda buggy... needs some improvements, but definitely a nice start.. enough to make Jobs poops his pants...

Let's see what happens... android it's a good tech, let's see if Google don't mess with it and really leave the community working into it.

Years from now we'll see:

Iphone 4g,5g,6g,9g what ever...
and Android phones/devices...

I'll be on android... Consumers will get tired of been controlled... it's just a matter of time...

One copying other and we as consumers winning with it...!

Let the game begins...

My twt: twitter.com/dimas4u

Sorry about my english... i am Brazilian... :D

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones