Dinc 2 extended batteryTips

1. Rangerdavid

Rangerdavid Well-Known Member

by any chance does the sedio 3500 extended battery and case back from the Driod Inc fit the Inc2??? My dinc 2 is on the way and I know the OEM battery will never provide enough life for me.

If not, does anyone have an extended battery for the Dinc 2? What would you recommend?

thanks in advance,

:D
    RD

Advertisement
    :
  2. Rangerdavid

Rangerdavid Well-Known Member

actually looking at the Sedio site, it doesn't look the same, so I guess not.
  3. RBEmerson

RBEmerson Well-Known Member

Keep in mind that any extended battery (including the one from VZW) means you can't mount the DINC2 in the car dock, period. VZW very definitely dropped the ball on this one - they should have left room for the expanded battery. If you don't care about the car dock, do whatever fits. FWIW, unless you're hammering the DINC2 24/7, its battery life during the day isn't that bad. Carry a spare charger "just in case" and you should be fine with the stock battery, if you're running under Gingerbread.
  4. pbmac

pbmac New Member

Will the extended battery from VZW also not allow you to use the Dinc2 in a holster? I have the one where the Dinc2 snaps into a case, then the whole thing slides into the holster with the belt clip. Thanks