Dinc Arrived With Dead CameraGeneral

Last Updated:

1. sonny200

sonny200 Member This Topic's Starter

Just got my Dinc in the mail & spent a lot of time setting up & customizing it. After a few hours doing this, I decided to try some of the phone's features -- namely the camera & video camera.

Alas! The camera doesn't work! All I get when I bring up the camera app is a reddish/pink background with "snow". Anyone else encounter this problem?

I'm assuming I've got the latest updates for the phone as it just arrived. FW = 2.1-update1

Advertisement
  2. xkingofgodzx

xkingofgodzx Well-Known Member

I have seen a few people here on this forum that had that issue. You probably just got done waiting a month for your phone but your going to have to take it back.

3. lg4420

lg4420 Well-Known Member

A friend of mine at work had this issue and just had to have another one delivered, his was a refurb, interesting

4. sonny200

sonny200 Member This Topic's Starter

Yep. You're right. I waited almost a full month for the phone & going to take it to the Verizon store this afternoon.

Back to the Crackberry in the meantime.

5. lg4420

lg4420 Well-Known Member

was your dinc new or refurb?

6. Duhtroll

Duhtroll New Member

You prolly got my old phone. I got my Dinc the day they came out and the camera failed a couple weeks ago, so I got a "like new" replacement sent to me overnight. They took back my phone and I am sure they fixed it before they sent it out...

7. Colchicine

Colchicine Well-Known Member

Simply do this: Install a camera app off of the market and see if that will work. If so, then do a factory reset to get the stock camera program to work.