DInc Keyboard IssueSupport

Last Updated:

1. Buckeye_Droid

Buckeye_Droid Member This Topic's Starter

I recently noticed an issue with my Droid Incredible that no one has been able to fix. Whenever I press the "t" on my virtual keyboard, I am constantly getting the "r" or "y". Rarely am I getting the "t". It seems like sometimes I press the "t" and I don't get any haptic feedback. If i continuosly press any other letter, I get that letter. But with the "t", it is mostly "r" and "y". Anyone else have this issue? I went to the Verizon store and they noticed the problem, but said only that I should do a factory reset which I did after organizing apps I have downloaded, with no resolution. And the first thing out of their mouth was if you get a replacement, it won't be a new one. Being with Verizon for over 8 years, I understand that since I've had bad Blackberries in the past, but I have also found that the so called refurbished ones have worked flawlessly. I went ahead and had them send one out to me. Anyone have any ideas on this problem?

Advertisement
  2. sabrewings

sabrewings Well-Known Member

Is this with the landscape or portrait keyboard? I'm not sure if you can calibrate the landscape keyboard, but if you're having trouble with portrait try calibrating.

3. Buckeye_Droid

Buckeye_Droid Member This Topic's Starter

Portrait and calibrated before and after factory reset. I believe the calibration has to do with speed of typing.