DInc with Seidio Active + Leather CaseAccessories

Last Updated:

1. Kod1ak

Kod1ak Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I picked up the Seidio Active. If I am wearing cargo shorts, I usually put my phone in the cargo pocket. If I have jeans on though, I usually wear a leather case on my side to slip my phone into. Anyone know of a good leather case that will fit the Seidio Active inside it?

Advertisement
  2. Bearly

Bearly Well-Known Member

Will the leather holster from Seidio fit the Active case? You should ask seidioseidio, a rep from the company that posts here. Look him/her up and send a private message to come and post a response in this thread.

I'd like to know as well!

3. heffe2001

heffe2001 Well-Known Member

I'd like to find a vertical leather case that fix the phone, with or without a skin/case on it. I'm betting the leather holster from Seidio will fit, I have on very similar that it'd fit in fine, but it's horizontal, and those just don't work for me it seems. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread, especially if anybody finds a good vertical case...

I'd say 99% of the leather cases that say they fit on places like ebay are generic and not designed to actually fit our phones. That, and most of those cheap Chinese cases aren't well made and break very easily, especially the belt-clips (broke 2 cheap blackberry cases I got from ebay shortly after getting them, one, within a friggin hour, bought a real RIM case, and I've had it through 2 phones and never had a problem).

4. Kod1ak

Kod1ak Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah, I went to Best Buy and a few other stores to check out leather cases before my Active arrived. I found several horizontal cases where from front to back, there was plenty of room...but from top to bottom it was already tight. With the Active cover on, I think there would be room...but it would be extra tight top to bottom.

I prefer the horizontal cases. I have found several online, but I don't want to buy something that I haven't tested just to have to ship it back. I was hoping to see if anyone had some recommendations. I hate returning things that I buy online...lol. It's much more of a hastle than buying through a store. That's why I do a lot of research before I buy online. It increases the odds that I am going to be happy with my purchase.

So far I absolutely love the Seidio Active and my screen protector, but I just would like a leather belt case for when I am not wearing baggy cargo shorts or for those times at work where I am affraid I might bump the screen on something in my pocket.