Hey everyone, About 3 weeks ago, my DINC2 that I'd had for about a year stopped charging. No charge light, battery completely empty when tried in another phone. Worked fine with another battery, but still wouldn't charge. I took it in and had it replaced via Verizon's warranty system, and (since they only send you the phone and not a battery) I just purchased a new extended battery at the time. I took it home using the factory charge, plugged it in overnight, and the next morning it was doing the same thing as the last phone. I tried a new charger, different outlets, still nothing. I took it back to Verizon a few days later, got another replacement, exchanged the battery for a new one. When the new phone arrived, I used the factory charge once again until I got home, then turned the phone off and let it charge overnight on a different outlet with a different charger (charge light came on when plugged in, phone said it was charging.) The next morning it was dead, would not charge, turn on, or function at all. I returned to Verizon again, ordered a third replacement (4th phone) exchanged the extended battery again, and bought a brand new charger, thinking that might be the issue. When the phone arrived, it worked great. Charged fine for about a week, worked all the way through the 3 days of Coachella on just two charges (gotta love that extended battery) and charged in the car just fine on the way home. I plugged it in overnight after I got home (about 30% battery), phone said it was charging and the light was on, and the next morning, it was down to 5% battery. Out of curiosity, I unplugged it, and the charge animation still displayed in the top bar on the screen, and wouldn't go away unless I did a battery pull (even stayed on through a shut down or reboot). None of these four phones have been rooted, they've used 4 different batteries, 3 different chargers, and countless different wall outlets. What in the world could be cursing my phones like this? It seems inescapable, and I'm REALLY sick of going to Verizon and FedEx for pickup. My only ideas are that it could be poorly grounded power/reversed polarity on the sockets in my house, but all my other electronics operate just fine, and I don't have any bad 60-cycle hum on my audio equipment. Any ideas how to fix this and avoid it in the future? I feel like I'm losing my mind.