direct to voicemailSupport

Last Updated:

1. troublefunk

troublefunk Active Member This Topic's Starter

OK this issue is a little different than some others that have been posted before.

I have a contact setup and have enabled the option to have their calls go directly to voicemail. I've got every number I know for this person listed. Seems like that's all I really need to do.

So why am I here watching\hearing my phone ring right now on my desk and yes it's from the contact in question??? :mad:

I mean we've all got at least 1 person that we just do NOT want to talk to when they call. I can deal with a voicemail and call them back when I'm ready. But when I reach for my ringing phone and I see that contact's name... all I can say is WTF???

Anybody else?

Advertisement
  2. jasonacg

jasonacg Well-Known Member

Never tried it myself, but is the contact an exact match? I mean, if the area code comes up on Caller ID, is the area code also programmed in the phone book entry?

If that's not it, then I'm out of ideas.

3. troublefunk

troublefunk Active Member This Topic's Starter

Yup the caller ID information matches exactly. I made sure of it. I see the contacts name and number show when it rings. I'm just wondering why it's ringing at all. :confused:

4. MomentMan

MomentMan Active Member

I have had the same problem when using this feature. It seems that about 90% of the time it works as designed but there are other times when a call may sneak through that shouldnt. Still a VERY useful feature!