• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Direct tv app???

I have the Direct TV app for my droid. I also have whole-home DVR. When I schedule a show to watch from my droid, it records and shows up on all my receivers except I can only watch it on my main DVR. Anyone else have these issues with whole-home DVR? Thanks.

That is very strange. I also have whole-home DVR and have no problems watching Droid recorded programs from and receiver. If you can see it from a receiver, you should be able to watch it. If this is not true, then contact DIRECTV to fix the connection.

Upvote 0
I have an app on my Android where I can not only control my TV but I can also watch my TV. I'm subscribed to DISH Network and all the programming I pay for at home I can stream live wherever I'm at as long as there's high-speed internet. I work in DISH's tech support and I have a busy life with 3 kids included, so trust me when I'm ecstatic to be anywhere and relax like I'm at home on the couch.

Upvote 0
I have an app on my Android where I can not only control my TV but I can also watch my TV. I'm subscribed to DISH Network and all the programming I pay for at home I can stream live wherever I'm at as long as there's high-speed internet. I work in DISH's tech support and I have a busy life with 3 kids included, so trust me when I'm ecstatic to be anywhere and relax like I'm at home on the couch.

Sweet. Thanks for the ad

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones