• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Directv App for Droid Now Available

All I need now is Chase Bank and Etrade and I am all set, although I doubt Etrade ever happens.

You wont be seeing a Android app for Chase any time soon. But if i hear anything you will be the first to know :p

I also love all the We want it for Palm Pre, What about Blackberry?. Get with the times. Sorry but the Blackberry may be good for business, but its shadowed now. Android is goin to take over the world.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
It seems like the app is not working the way it should anymore... I just launched it to check and when using browse by date & time, I can see 1 local station, all PPV channels, and 1 other channel 616 MTNa. Browse by channel gives me these along with all of the 600's and 700's, nothing in the 200-300's (except 210 & 211 ESNa) and none of the premium channels?

Hopefully they will resolve this quickly, as this is normally a great app.

Upvote 0
Chase bank offers Chase Mobile for Android.
If you are one of the millions of Chase Bank customers you will probably already know about online banking. If you would like to expand your ability to access your Chase checking or credit accounts, and use such things as bill pay while out of your home or away from your computer, the Chase Mobile (SM) app will be of interest to you.
It is an entirely free banking service available to those using a mobile device. The Chase Mobile (SM) app is available only to those already enrolled in the Chase service, but it will allow the individual to use the mobile interface to get all of the same data as they would through their home computer.
For example, they can pay all of the same bills, make a payment against their Chase credit card balance, send wire transfers, or shift funds between accounts. The app also allows the user to find all of the nearest Chase ATMs, branches, or even contact a customer service representative.
There are many personal finance apps available, but this is the one specifically geared to those who want to login to their Chase account through a mobile device. It is totally secure and available for Android, Blackberry, iPhone, Nokia, Palm, Symbian, Windows Mobile, and iPod Touch users.
There is no cost for the Chase Mobile (SM) app, but a pre-existing account must be established for the app to function.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones