• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Disable auto rotate for Homescreen, without a home launcher?

@GMash; So since its built in CM7, I don't have to do anything? Because I've had CM7 for about a month or so, and apps that I downloaded, was taking up Internal Memory, even while being moved to SD card. Maybe I'm just over thinking this.
Right now, my phone says this; Internal Storage; Total Space: 167mb... Available Space: 68.01mb.. and thats w/ 11 apps, which I downloaded..

@ShinySide; Yea, that was my fault, lol. Ima have to change that, right now.
If you partitioned the sd card the apps should move automatically, but it will still take a little internal memory. You have to move the dalvik cache manually. But, with only 11 apps you should have more free memory than that. I have close to 100 mb left and I have way more apps than that, and I never even moved my dalvik to the sd. I'm not sure what the problem is.

Terminal commands are here:http://androidforums.com/ascend-all-things-root/387546-a2sd-commands.html

I would run the check and see what it says, and maybe try reinstall or repair. Don't move the dalvik unless you have a good sd card. (at least class 4, class 6 is recommended)

Upvote 0
After using my cache cleaner, this is what my memory looks like. (the a2sd is my partition.

WqrD2rut

Upvote 0
Holy shooooooot! So this is what I did. I opened up TE, and put "su", then "a2sd reinstall".. It rebooted the phone, and know I have it.. But I downloaded an app, and a lot of of internal memory space, was being taken away. I downloaded the A2SDGUI app. What I did before (couple days ago), was follow the screen shots, of the app in the app market(idk why). I saw that in the DALVIK menu, the "Dalvic Cache on Internal Memory" was highlighted. So I put that. I decided to move it to the SD-EXT, since I read that, in this thread. It restarted, and BAM! I now have 152 free mb :D!

Thank you all so much! Ya are just geniuses, the way you guys know EVERYTHING!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones