1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Disable Lockbot Pro WITHOUT Deleting

Last Updated:

1. PushkarM7

PushkarM7 New Member This Topic's Starter

Lockbot Pro is a great idea, but has made my Eris very glitchy. I would like to disable it, without deleting it. I do feel like the app may improve in the future, but do not want to pay for it again. It is the only paid app I have ever downloaded, and being very cheap I want to know if I can disable it for the meantime.

Advertisement
  2. Drhyde

Drhyde Well-Known Member

You could look for Titanium Backup and back the application up. This way you can delete it from the system until you really need it. Also, Titanium Backup stores on the SD Card so I'm pretty sure you could take it to another phone. Also keep in mind that I do frequent wipes being rooted and all when I flash ROMs and one of the first things that I do is download apps that I have paid for. I believe as long as you don't uninstall through the market then they are kept on the market for later downloading in the instance of say changing phones.

3. Drhyde

Drhyde Well-Known Member

I missed the main part of the topic. Sorry if that wasn't what you wanted. I believe also there are programs out there that work like windows, preventing programs from starting up on boot. I'm not sure if they require root. Hopefully at least one of these options will work for you.

4. kevin@teslacoilsw

kevin@teslacoilsw VIP Member VIP Member

You can uninstall it and you will be able to reinstall anytime without repurchasing it. Unless this is still within the 24 hour refund period in which case you will be refunded when you uninstall and have to pay if you decide to reinstall in the future.