Disable microphone for whatsapp

1. Hi,
    how can I disable my microphone for whats app? I find the "push-to-talk" feature rather annoying, leading many times to sending voice messages by mistake.
    I now that with an iPhone it's very easy to deactivate the micro for whats app, simply by going to settings - privacy - microphone settings.
    How can this be done with an android phone > HTC One Mini?
    Thanks for your help!

Advertisement
  2. SolApathy

SolApathy Cleverness is not wisdom Guide

Hello and welcome to android Forums. My name is SolApathy & I will be assisting you with your question submitted through the guest “ask a question” service! We would like to welcome you to our forums; we look forward to assisting you today!

Unfortunately there is no option to disable this feature on android devices.

I hope this answer has assisted you with your issue! Please note that if you have any questions you can easily resubmit another question using the same “ask a question feature” and one of our staff experts will quickly assist you. If you prefer to have an interactive response please feel free to register with android forums. It is free and we have a wonderful community that is dedicated to helping each other with any questions you may have!