1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Disable/Turn Down Keyboard Sounds

1. airplaneman

airplaneman Well-Known Member

Hey, is there a way to turn down or turn off the click sound that the keyboard makes when you use it?

I'm not talking about the audible touch tones in the dialer, or the selection noise when you select something, I'm talking about when you're texting or whatever, and the keyboard "clicks" every time you press a letter.

I find the sound very loud and annoying and I can't seem to turn it off unless I put the phone on silent. Is there a way to turn theses sounds down/off?

I'm using the Sony Keyboard.

Advertisement
  2. JPBrowne

JPBrowne Active Member

Go to the main settings - locale and text, then select the keyboard you're using. There will be an option there for keyboard sounds.
    airplaneman likes this.
  3. airplaneman

airplaneman Well-Known Member

Thanks dude! I completely forgot there was a scroll bar in the settings :\