1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Disabling cell phone when listening to Pandora

Last Updated:

1. juanstah

juanstah Active Member This Topic's Starter

Is there a app or a way to not have a call come through my cell when listening to Pandora or some other audio app? This happens frequently and it's a pain in the ass to get back to normal after I send the call to voicemail. I'd like to have it where incoming phone calls don't interrupt audio streaming. I have a Samsung Moment. Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. jwmacdon1231

jwmacdon1231 Well-Known Member

I don't think there is an app for that. I use Slacker Radio and I've got the same problem. There needs to be an option for that in the apps themselves.

3. Eris Lover

Eris Lover Well-Known Member

I kind of thought that was the coolest part about streaming music on my phone. I use it in my car all the time. When a call comes through it pauses my song lets my talk to someone if I choose and then right back to where we left off in the song. Awesome!
    I thought?

4. i VTAK

i VTAK Well-Known Member

I thought the same thing, plus they're on speakerphone through my car stereo.

But I think to solve your problem you could put the phone in airplane mode. I've never tried it but it should work.

5. Eris Lover

Eris Lover Well-Known Member

Airplane mode means no network which means no streaming music.

6. i VTAK

i VTAK Well-Known Member

My bad, guess I didn't think about that. Scratch that idea then.

Maybe you need to wait for the 2.1 update then and hope it fixes the streaming abilities of the Moment. My wifes Moment sucks at streaming too. When we're in the car together, the Hero is our music player:cool: As said before, when a call comes in the music pauses, the call comes up, when the call is over the music picks up right where it left off. Pretty awsome actually:D