1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

disappearing apps

Last Updated:

1. SHO_ONE

SHO_ONE Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone else noticed apps just disappearing from there phone? I own an EVO 2.2 with Launcher Pro as my launcher... I only mention this because I believe launcher pro is the best launcher out there (for me at least) and wanted to hear from the community if you guys have had any such issues? So far Dolphin HD, Angry Birds (often), Bar code Reader (often) and two of three others have simply disappeared and I'd have to go back into the market and re-download / install them... what gives?:mad:

Advertisement
  2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

Have never noticed anything like that. Must be magic.

3. fllinton

fllinton Member

same with me , disappearing apps

4. SHO_ONE

SHO_ONE Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Do you have noticed it too...are you using any of the other launchers or just since ?

5. Maris

Maris Well-Known Member

I've been using Launcher Pro for quite a while and I have never had an app just disappear. Must be something else going on.

Are you sure it's the app or is it just the icon for the app on your home screen? Sometimes I do notice if I restart my phone, any apps that I have on the SD card will get a generic icon until I go to LP's settings and tap refresh to bring them back.

CitizenD likes this.
  6. CitizenD

CitizenD Well-Known Member

I was having trouble with a ringer toggle widget disappearing from my homescreen on reboot and this solved the problem. Moved from SD to internal storage and rebooted. No problems since then.