1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Disappearing clock widgets

1. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Any ideas on how to fix this is much appreciated. Whenever I restart my phone (completely power down) my clock widget disappears. It happens no matter which clock widget I use. Its super annoying because whatever clock widget I use is kind of the main focus of my home page. Its been happening for a month now with no change. I haven't tried a factory reset because I don't want to lose progress on a few games I play. Any other suggestions aside from a factory reset to fix it?

Advertisement
  2. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

Are you using the stock touch wiz launcher? I've heard once before about this happening and once the user threw on a different launcher (apex or nova recommended) that normally fixed the problem.

Hope this helps you.

DS
  3. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Ya, using the stock launcher, not touchwiz even. I prefer things simple. Ill give another launcher a try and report back.
  4. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Tested on touch wizard and the clock widget sticks after a restart. But the vanilla launcher does not. Kind of strange.
  5. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

That's very odd, never had this happen in my case.

Your not rooted are you?

DS
  6. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Nope