Disappearing Notification PanelTips

Last Updated:

1. deskset

deskset Active Member

If your notification panel no longer appears on your homescreens, you have pressed the Menu button twice. This is a hidden key stroke command to hide the notification panel.

To return the notification panel back to stock appearance, press Home-Menu-Home.

If you like to have the notification hidden but just want to view once in awhile, press Menu-Notifications and the panel will appear.

Advertisement
    Syed Azmat, S3NTYN3L and Frisco like this.
  2. Bankswood

Bankswood Well-Known Member

Good Info. Just passed it on in another thread.
  3. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Nice tip, deskset. [​IMG]
  4. HighlanderCFH

HighlanderCFH New Member

Hi,
    Last night I installed ICS for my HTC Sensation and have been having trouble ever since. I like to use the notification panel that used to be at the top of every window. But now, for example, when I am looking at my email, the notification panel at the top disappears. I like to use this panel because it allows quick access to activate my auto-rotate switch, wi-fi, etc.

Can you tell me how to restore the notification panel to each of my windows -- or tell me how I can uninstall ICS and return to my other OS?

Thank you!
    Chuck
  5. Syed Azmat

Syed Azmat New Member

Just got the same error, I dont know what I did, but it would probably be pressing the MENU button twice as u told. And the Home-Menu-Home key didn't work. Or I may not be doing it the right way. I'm doing it this way:
    i. Press the HOME key, then MENU and then HOME again .. ???

And I am unable to open the notifications panel now under the Menu-Notifications option.. which I have used so many times before this problem . Please help ??