Disappearing ringtonesSupport

Last Updated:

1. Potteronehalf

Potteronehalf New Member This Topic's Starter

So my phone stopped ringing audibly and only vibrates all of a sudden. I checked that the volume was all the way up and the sound profile was set to normal but no dice. Ringdroid won't play ANY of the sound files including the sounds that came installed. What should I do?

Advertisement
  2. jonderrick

jonderrick New Member

this could be a hardware issue. have u tried a hard reset?

3. behold_this

behold_this Well-Known Member

I, and i'm sure, all members appreciate your effort in trying to help with this members issue, but might be a little late considering this thread has been abandoned since June 9th, 7 days after the release of the phone, and the OP has not even logged into the forum since 07-21-2010.

BTW this is most likely not a hardware issue and if it was a reset would do nothing. resets only help with software issues, but since this probably is a software issue it could help. however a reset is a little extreme to try right out the gate. i would uninstall and reinstall ringdroid first if that is the only app causing problems and also check and make sure the folders the tones are saving to on the sd card are labeled correctly or that the files/sd card are not corrupted. more info is needed from the OP like are they getting any sound through the speaker at all, e.g. music player and video player? is it just ringtones? do they still get notification tones?