Disappearing widgets?

Last Updated:

1. carnaige

carnaige Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi

Have had the Desire for a few weeks now and twice my favourite friends widget and Internet Bookmarks widgets have disappeared randomly from my home screen... has anybody else experienced this/have an explanation!?

Advertisement
  2. @ndrew

@ndrew Well-Known Member

I have noticed that I have accidently removed a widget if I forget to put my desire into standby before putting in my pocket. The screen is very sensitive. Hoping this is better when fitted with a screen protector.

3. StevenSeed

StevenSeed Well-Known Member

Not sure if this counts, but I have two of the vertical-styled contacts widgets on one of my home screens (the one just to the left of centre), one for my close friends group and one for my family group, and sometimes the contacts in one of these lists just disappears (the widget itself stays there, just with no contacts in it), and I have to re-assign a group to it.

It's only happened twice since I got it so it's not a majoy problem, just thought I'd say.

4. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

You may have accidentally moved them like someone said, i'd be surprised if they deleted themselves.

5. Ravlen

Ravlen Member

I have unlocked my phone to find it in "widget move" mode (the weather widget was highlighted and hovering like I was trying to move it), and I definitely locked the screen when I wasn't trying to move it...

Ravlen

6. SurfXombie

SurfXombie Well-Known Member

Is there an app or setting to lock widgets in place?