Disappointed

Last Updated:

1. sparx1

sparx1 New Member

It would appear to me that WHERES MY DROID program and others by alienman are out of business. They do not respond, and matter of fact you cannot email them anymore. Is the program worthless? I have not successfully been able to use it. JWS:mad:

Advertisement
  2. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

Hi sparx1. Welcome to Android Forums. We have a place here were we discuss apps. You might want to check in there and see what others have to say about the apps you mention. Here is a link to that area: Android Applications - Android Forums I hope you find some useful information here. Thanks for joining the community.
  3. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

Hey there and welcome to Android Forums. :)

Glad to have ya here!
  4. opalfrog

opalfrog Well-Known Member

Hello Sparx1. Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to meet wonderful helpful people. Lots of good info on this site.

I'm using the galaxy note 2 and have that same app. It's working on my phone. I tried it on the bf's LG ally and I can make his phone ring but the GPS part doesn't work.

I haven't tried any other apps from them.
  5. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Hi Sparx and welcome to Android Forums!

Sorry to hear about your trouble with your tracking app. I used to use Lookout Premium but then it got WAY too expensive for my tastes. I have recently found Cerberus, which is more versatile than anything else I've seen. Worth a look.

If you would like, I can move this thread to the Android Applications section where more people will see the thread and possibly solve your problems, though. Just let me know.

It's great to have you here! :)