• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {DISCONTINUED}MegaTron 6.2.5 (Updated 7/13/13)

can someone please help me ..I tied to update to 6.2.5 and my screen went black .. this is the only phone I have at the moment.. I dident brick it like before with ram dunk and the blue light .. I don't know what happened .. I have the new cwm .. I been running this rom a long time and this has never happened..
Are you on Sprint or boost? Can you get into recovery?

Upvote 0
I know i did the same thing about a week ago after pulling my TU out of a moving box. I had to mess with it some. Really Chev did most of the work on it. I just helped with planning and did some base tweaking on the system and kernel. He did all the hard work like editing framework and adding all the features. Still, it was a good joint effort. And Chev is a great guy to work with. It did turn out to be a good rom.

Reactions: mydian
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones