{DISCONTINUED}MegaTron 6.2.5 (Updated 7/13/13)

Last Updated:

1. mavrikmeercat

mavrikmeercat Well-Known Member

no your best bet is to match the internal storage space, any more is just a waste of space. link2sd wont store more than your internal space

Advertisement
  2. mavrikmeercat

that is where the file came from
  3. mavrikmeercat

you dont have to partition the sd but why wouldn't you? double the app space? just follow the instructions

yes you can restore from old backups
    no CWM does not change baseband at all
    jrocharris likes this.
  4. niteNarmor

niteNarmor Well-Known Member Contributor

LOL I was thinking that but wasn't for sure. Dooh.

Sent from my SPH-M930 using Tapatalk 2
  5. powerkane

powerkane Well-Known Member

Just got done donating :) I'd suggest others donate as well :) this is a blazing fast awesome custom rom :p
    mavrikmeercat likes this.
  6. dmcjr22

dmcjr22 Guides Guide

somebody wanna give me quick run down of overclocking settings like what should i st them as
  7. mavrikmeercat

Yay just hit my senior member status lol.. bout time.. Been a member for over a year...:rolleyes:
  8. xaelith

xaelith Well-Known Member

....Weird, it shows one thing when the thread loads up, and another when I try qouting it.....Anyhoo...

Because backing up a 16GB SD card isn't possible on 2GB of space, and I was trying to avoid firing up my old decrepit beast of a PC. ;) For others, it may be that they don't have quick and easy access to a machine at all.

Hahahahaha. Sorry to laugh, mav, but sounds like you're about ready to pull your hair out from all the questions. :D

I apologize for my involvement in adding to the frustration, but thank you for your work. :) You, sir, are indeed an asset to the TU community, and any phone or device you happen to dev for in the future. ;)
  9. mavrikmeercat

No overclocking kernel as of yet.. I'm still compiling and testing as I type this.. But trully you don't need one. the ROM is hella fast like it is. I'm thinking it will be released in about a week (but don't hold me to that). Trying to get it out ASAP if work allows it..

It will be exclusively for megatron and no you cant use Bobz Kernel so don't install that
    Loota likes this.
  10. gkak

gkak Well-Known Member

Thanks guys this rom is super smooth. One thing though...i can underclock but not over clock
  11. mavrikmeercat

read the post above you^^^
  12. mavrikmeercat

think I might call the Megatron OC kernel the "ALL Spark"
    DMajor239 likes this.
  13. tejodite

tejodite Active Member

hey i want to install the gtalk apk but every time i try i have a error.

how can i do it?
  14. mavrikmeercat

hay everyone, I think I may have used the wrong .ops file!!! go to Bads3ctor's thread and download his ops and try again using his .ops.

Let me know if you have any luck with that plz
  15. gkak

gkak Well-Known Member

Disregard error
  16. jjayno

jjayno Active Member

none will change it idk y not tho o well its wrkin tho
  17. mavrikmeercat

Settings > Applications> and check "unknown sources" then try again
  18. gkak

gkak Well-Known Member

Jinx!
    Would u be able to add deadline scheduler? It works great for multi tasking
  19. mavrikmeercat

Noop, SIO, and deadline yes
    gkak likes this.
  20. tejodite

tejodite Active Member

i try that and i used the root explorer to put it in System/app and is the same
  21. mavrikmeercat

Tell you what.. Wait untill tomorrow and I'll put up a zip for installing removed apps in cwm and a folder with all the removed apps so you can just move what you want into the zip and flash them back..

PS you might be trying to install an app that doesnt work with the FF27/FG11 update.. where did you get it from?
  22. DMajor239

DMajor239 Well-Known Member

I'm getting crazy speeds [​IMG]
  23. niteNarmor

niteNarmor Well-Known Member Contributor

When ever you move something into system/app you can't simply install the app.
    You have to move apk into the system/app folder then reboot. After reboot then the app should appear in your app drawer.

Sent from my SPH-M930 using Tapatalk 2
  24. akwasi98

akwasi98 Active Member

I just tried to change my baseband on my boost transform ultra using the terminal emulator and after i typed in all the codes as instructed and try to reboot, the phone will not turn on and I have a purple/pink notification light on but the phone wont turn on. Any help please
  25. xaelith

xaelith Well-Known Member

If it helps, mav, I know Bloodawn posted a zip of the missing apps on his CTMod thread. According to the post where the file can be found, if it's not in the zip, then it's either available on the market, or becomes broken in the deodexing process.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that in Blood's removed apps zip, I believe "Talk2.apk" is the file for Gtalk, but not positive.

Also, if it helps, I have a couple copies of stock images I could pull the system/apps folders from and zip that up...only problem is that the files will be odexed.