{DISCONTINUED}MegaTron 6.2.5 (Updated 7/13/13)

Last Updated: 2015-04-02 19:54:56
  1. xaelith

xaelith Well-Known Member

I've seen a few posts of people having the same issue lately. Try getting the phone into download mode (with the phone off, press and hold IN THIS ORDER the Volume down button, camera button, and power button, then release ONLY the power button when the big "Samsung" appears, and almost immediately, a big green "Warning!" should appear at the top of the screen). If you don't get the warning screen, lemme know.

Advertisement
  2. tejodite

tejodite Active Member

i get it from the CTMod post he put it in the second post with others remove apk from system

LINK

i try that too and doesn't work neither but thanks
  3. tejodite

tejodite Active Member

that's exacly the apk that i am used but doesn't work with this rom i try with the ctmod and did it works
  4. vmed

vmed Well-Known Member

I luv Megatron! It had me hooked when it was booting up, with those "Glowing Eyes" Lmao! It was worth the wait! Mav & Chev have proved once again they are Top Notch Developers, Never Quit, & take a back seat to No One!!! Much Respect to both of you for this Great Rom! Thanks You Guys!
    chevanlol360, mavrikmeercat and Loota like this.
  5. mavrikmeercat

mavrikmeercat Well-Known Member

apps from CTMod will not work with this ROM

and yes they have to be deodexed as well.. I have deodexed bloat apps from FF27/FG11 and will post them links for the tomorrow evening
    Loota likes this.
  6. Slayer72

Slayer72 Well-Known Member Developer

Thanks for confirming this Mav, tried asking Chev why I couldn't OC to 1.5 ghz like I was before but guess he didn't see it :p Funny thing is No-Frills CPU Control was included in the rom!! lmao!! I was confused as hell when it wouldn't let me select higher than 1 ghz :p

Btw, very nice job on the rom guys, my commendations to you both, running very well and smooth here... :D
    mavrikmeercat likes this.
  7. Slayer72

Happy Birthday MegaTron, you handsome devil!! Live long and prosper!! :D
  8. mavrikmeercat

Yeah we intended to just ship it with the oC kernel but i needed some more time to test and stuff so we just decided to release it with the non-oc kernel i built and I'll just update the thread when i have it
  9. Slayer72

Right on man, I'm so glad it's out now, lol, you guys did such an excellent job on this thing, absolutely unbelievable, just great lol! No other words to describe it and it's unbelievably FAST!! :D

Now when you have the OC kernel completed from testing and everything will we see our first OTA update for MegaTron?? :D

(Lol! check out my devices under my name ROFL!!)
  10. fleapower

fleapower Well-Known Member

OK...I'm stuck on the baseband update. After several messages, I get a message "AMSS write" and a pause. Then:

SECURE : Signature verification failed
    odin_ack : FAIL!!! secure boot error

I have to pull the battery to get the TU to reboot.

Thanks for any help!
  11. fleapower

I see Mav posted that BadS3ctor has a different transformultra.ops file. Anyone have a direct link?
  12. Slayer72

The one in the zip don't work??

Why is everyone updating their baseband, mine said FF27 right after CWM install from the zip... :confused:
  13. fleapower

Not so far...tried several times.
  14. xaelith

Here you are. Or you can also try the .ops included in the CWM zip at this thread...it's the one I use most often.
  15. mavrikmeercat

I think maybe i put the wrong one..

Direct link for Bads3ctor's ops:
    TransformUltra - Minus

EDIT: no its the right .ops IDK whats going on with that.. Is the protected ops box checked when you flash?
  16. xaelith

Grr....if it's not one thing keeping me from flashing MegaTron, it's another :rolleyes::p
  17. mavrikmeercat

terminal emulator method?
  18. Slayer72

What the?? How are you installing it?? I installed with the CWM zip and it went through fine here on my Boost TU, are you on Sprint??
  19. fleapower

I tried it with the Protect Ops checked and unchecked. No joy. I'm getting a couple "odin_ack : FAIL!!!" to what seems to be "Wrong Command." I think I'm going to try a terminal emulator. Does Megatron come with one built in?
  20. xaelith

Hahahahaha, no it's not the ROM that's the problem. Phone let me know it was close to dying right when mav posted that the links are up, and my battery is LLOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG overdue for a cycling. However, I got impatient and decided to skip the part where I let it charge fully and backup the SD card, and that took a good 20 minutes or so. And now the latest delay has been backing up my current setup and moving that to the comp as well. Just excited, and getting impatient with all the delays! :p

EDIT: Add to that the fact that my dog believes my full and undivided attention should be on her at all times...:p
  21. Slayer72

No but it's easy to get from the Play Store...
  22. fleapower

I'm on Boost. Installing it as per the instructions in the zip file. Just to clarify, Megatron installed flawlessly. Now just trying to get the baseband update done.
  23. Slayer72

What does your baseband say right now, after I installed MegaTron in CWM with the zip mine said FF27 and still does, what the hell?? :confused:
  24. xaelith

That may be your problem. If I understand correctly, the baseband update was meant to be flashed with CWM, not pushed to the phone with Odin (unless I'm missing something?).
  25. Slayer72

No, that's incorrect, I opened the zip per the instructions, and the readme.txt says to use Odin to flash the baseband...

But for the life of me I can't figure out why after I installed MegaTron in CWM on mine that my baseband was already FF27, so why is everyone else trying to install the baseband, what does your baseband say Fleapowder??