• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [DISCONTINUED][Themed-ROM] FroYo Cream Sandwich V.2.0 | Completely ICS-Themed, Tweaked And Much More

Which type of Battery MOD do you want in ROM??

• 1% Circular

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 1% Rectangular/Square

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Any Other(Not Neccessarily 1%)

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
It's a bug, with the apps using white BG in text fields. The problem is, if I change it to black, then, in most cases, It will be unreadable, due to grey and Black BG all around the ROM!!:(
I am still trying to fix it!! Will report soon!!

@ Stylishsmarty:- What's the problem with Deskclock.apk(Alarm Clock)??

EDIT:-

OK, I've made a zip, plz someone test and confirm below things:-
The zip should:-
Fix Keyboard,
Fix TE FCs,
Opera shud now work,
Root browser shud work,
IF ANY OF THESE THINGS DIDN'T WORK OR IF THOSE APPS ARE MISSING, Go Ti backup and you'll find a backup of ICS Keyboard, restore it ..........Then temperarily install any root explorer app from market and got to /system/app then try to install those apps manually, and lemme know...........

And, PLZ BE FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Here's the zip:-
signed_New_Neccessary.zip

EDIT2:-
Nobody yet?? Somebody test it! Or how will I come to know if it worked and include it in new version?? Progress depends on you guys, so plz. test it and report.....

hey the deskclock.apk force closes after setting time in an alarm but later works fine and aafter 2-3 attempts it works fine

Upvote 0
These bugs are quite strange!! I tested ROM on my friend's A70, and everything worked fine, without any probs........Just Term. Em. FCed at that time.....

@samsouyma--You tested that zip?? If not plz. test it and lemme know if the apps that FCed are working now........

tested it it works........
thanks
replaced those with sys/apps
they work gr8 thanks alot
ur rom rocks and one more thing USB WORKS dont go with the post that user as maybe he is new to custom roms for a70

Upvote 0
tested it it works........
thanks
replaced those with sys/apps
they work gr8 thanks alot
ur rom rocks and one more thing USB WORKS dont go with the post that user as maybe he is new to custom roms for a70

Thanks. Will reup a new ROM with fixes...

Edit2:-
Uploaded. Download link is on 3rd post...Refer to 4th post for changelog.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey, see if u want to use the ROM then use it or leave it :p
Are u expecting Cyanogenmod 9?
The developer has moded it pretty impressively.
Appreciate others work, can u see the tag BETA on the title? :D
If you are uninstalling the ROM then remove it and stay silent and inform the developer your problems :)

Upvote 0
Hey, see if u want to use the ROM then use it and keep ur attitude in ur pocket.
Are u expecting Cyanogenmod 9.
The developer has moded it pretty impressively.
Learn to appreciate others work rather than giving foolish comments.
If u r uninstalling the ROM then remove it and stay silent, why u are disappointing the developer

@Moderator committee
I don't think that I m wrong here in any way.

+1

Upvote 0
@D3odex3DAyusH dude your signed_New_Neccessary file is not working as it gives status 6 error while flashing after verification starts thats there is some problem in updater scriptplz fix it and re upload it

also the main rom latest zip is giving keyboard problem

Flash this.... http://db.tt/NdbfM8MZIf your keyboard doesn't work then don't worry, this will add a backup file of ICS keyboard in Ti Backup directory. So you can restore it...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones