• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [DISCONTINUED][Themed-ROM] FroYo Cream Sandwich V.2.0 | Completely ICS-Themed, Tweaked And Much More

Which type of Battery MOD do you want in ROM??

• 1% Circular

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 1% Rectangular/Square

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Any Other(Not Neccessarily 1%)

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Thanks! Flash this.... http://db.tt/NdbfM8MZIf your keyboard doesn't work then don't worry, this will add a backup file of ICS keyboard in Ti Backup directory. So you can restore it..... .
And hey, what abt. Apps?? The main thing I asked for!! Did they(except keyboard) FC now??:thinking:

Well I didn't saw any opera app also some apps like titanium backup 4.0.2 which I installed myself after performing restore it gives a FC each time i restore an app although it restores well but still and while restoring quadrant advanced it hanged

Upvote 0
ok ayush here the verdict after final testing your last provided zip worked fine keyboard fc fixed,now the only thing remaining is the working apps fc's like the desk clock when u switch the alarm on/off 5-6 times (in my case it was after 3 times) from the side buttons it gives fc in my case it was exactly after 3rd time
another was the titanium backup fc and while using quadrant i encountered a problem that while th overall performance is good but while test the i/o performance fell a lot,plz see to these points
rest ics modding of system apps is very good at par to orignal
wish u luck in ur ics project hope all bugs gets resolved soon !

Reactions: D3odex3DAyusH
Upvote 0
Hey, see if u want to use the ROM then use it and keep ur attitude in ur pocket.
Are u expecting Cyanogenmod 9.
The developer has moded it pretty impressively.
Learn to appreciate others work rather than giving foolish comments.
If u r uninstalling the ROM then remove it and stay silent, why u are disappointing the developer

@Moderator committee
I don't think that I m wrong here in any way.
+1..
I tried to convey the same few days ago instead I was helping here but guess what...I received notice from moderator n my post was deleted.
No hard feelings,Moderators are doing right what they have to.

@Ayush-
downloading the new rom,will let u know after testing.

Reactions: D3odex3DAyusH
Upvote 0
ok ayush here the verdict after final testing your last provided zip worked fine keyboard fc fixed,now the only thing remaining is the working apps fc's like the desk clock when u switch the alarm on/off 5-6 times (in my case it was after 3 times) from the side buttons it gives fc in my case it was exactly after 3rd time
another was the titanium backup fc and while using quadrant i encountered a problem that while th overall performance is good but while test the i/o performance fell a lot,plz see to these points
rest ics modding of system apps is very good at par to orignal
wish u luck in ur ics project hope all bugs gets resolved soon !

That's clear enuf, thanks. Working on it :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just a friendly reminder:

ROM developers do what they do for free. Please remember that.

Constructive criticism and bug reports will always be welcome to improve their work, but bashing either the ROM or other users is neither useful or acceptable.

This is a public discussion forum, with the emphasis on "discussion". That means that members are perfectly entitled to respond to others' posts, provided it is done according to the Site Rules.

Thanks!

Upvote 0
Sure bro!! Sorry for that!! But it was recommended by some other ppl to reup the whole ROM, otherwise I was too going to upload just Bugfiixng files...:)
Everyone, download this file for fix for USB layout and Dialer Background....
Also, it has a TEST fix for DeskClock FC..........Test and lemme know....:)
https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/signed_Dialer+USB+DeskClock(Test)_fix.zip?w=9c6c155c

thank you very mch...
but the link u provided gives error 403.
means link isn't working..
plz upload bugfix file some where else..
thankx in advance..!

Upvote 0
first of all thanks a lot for providing bugfixes separately..

another bug i found.. is that i am unable to apply this tweak in normal fonts,
so i changed the fonts which shrinks tittle text..
after that apply button is visible..
can u plz fix this bug..
i think title text is bigger than normal..please reduce that..!
thanks in advance..!

Attachments

• shot_000004.png
    shot_000004.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 130
Upvote 0
first of all thanks a lot for providing bugfixes separately..

another bug i found.. is that i am unable to apply this tweak in normal fonts,
so i changed the fonts which shrinks tittle text..
after that apply button is visible..
can u plz fix this bug..
i think title text is bigger than normal..please reduce that..!
thanks in advance..!

Will take a look at it, what about Deskclock(alarm clock)? Des it FC now ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
keyboard fc alarm fc didn't stop evenafter..btw d icons in d notification tray i flashed the bug fix zip even opera n terminal emulator didn't work..though i fixed it via recovering data from my previous rom..btw in thee notificatipn tray is the icons n yea opera has dat white bg white text bug is spaced wid too much gap or is it just me??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones