Discounted Accessories

Last Updated:

1. JPDroid

JPDroid New Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. JerryB

JerryB Active Member

I would definitely not go with the rubberized. Experience I've had with them is that they do not stay on. The top right back section by the volume rocker comes off way to easily for me to pay money for it. I assume the snap-on is similar to the clear snap-on Verizon sells. Clear is quite ugly so I would go with black or something of that nature. I have the clear for now till I find something better. It works great (for absolute protection) aside from being a little bulky and ugly.

3. square

square Well-Known Member

use code 30motoroladroid for 30% off

4. dusttones

dusttones Well-Known Member

thanks! just ordered the motorola droid car charger. used the code above and got it for $10.54

5. MSU

MSU Well-Known Member

nice thanks

6. BottledHate

BottledHate Well-Known Member

7. kokiangel

kokiangel Well-Known Member

I am wondering if you have to take the snap on solid protector case off to place the droid into the multimedia station. That would be a bad thing for me.

8. aguillon5

aguillon5 Well-Known Member

definitely have to take off any cover. I have the Zagg full body protector but I do not like the screen cover it has glare and not a smooth finish.

9. sooper_droid12

sooper_droid12 Well-Known Member

I have the Zagg too and it's going back. I'm not satisfied by the shield. Yeah, maybe it's scratch-free, but the glare and the orange-peel finish just don't suit me. And what's with the corners rolling? I throw it in my pocket and the side protectors are peeling on me! Worse yet, it doesn't even protect the outermost corners! It's going back.

BTW, thanks for the link and discount code. Picked up a snap-on and some face tape.

10. sooper_droid12

sooper_droid12 Well-Known Member

Snap-on case sucks! I'm starting to think that only the Verizon ones are good. These cheapy e-bay type of cases have tabs that rub the top as it slides and the screen rim's tabs rub against the keyboard. Do not buy.

11. square

square Well-Known Member

my cheap ebay case doesn't rub the keyboard. i only use the screen bezel cover...that way it will fit in the home and car dock without removing anything.