1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Discuss all Moto Droid Razr/Maxx HD rumors/release date/speculation/newsGeneral

1. Sarrith

Sarrith Well-Known Member

2. _Aardvark

_Aardvark Well-Known Member

The GNex from Amazon Wireless is starting to sound slightly better now...
  3. Sarrith

IHateMyTreo likes this.
  4. _Aardvark

So I guess the first rule of Droid Fighter Fight Club is to not talk about the Droid Fighter Fight Club?
  5. Sarrith

ok its the 12th! wheres my baby!?! Any news???
  6. InsaneTestPilt

InsaneTestPilt New Member

What good are rumors if you can't count on them to be 100% accurate? :(
    Hope they're not pushing it back to the 22nd to make sure we get hit with the upgrade fee.
  7. ylexot

ylexot Well-Known Member

fizzle...
  8. Sarrith

I would say the rumors of it being pushed back until June/July would be more accurate. Have to get those 3rd Quarter numbers and the Maxx did JUST come out at the end of January so prolly spacing out the phones a little bit. Very unfortunate cuz I need to get rid of my Droid 1 RIGHT NOW lol. Phone turning off 5x a day, battery dies in 3 hours with minimal use, and switches into spanish mode once a day o.o
  9. MalikBear

MalikBear Well-Known Member

Bummer, my company is upgrading at the end of the month and I was hoping to see this get released. Maybe my luck will change by then but atm i'm still torn between the maxx and the nexus as my alternative choices.
  10. ghost88

ghost88 Active Member

I still haven't been able to get any solid information from my Job on this Device. But everyone knows Verizon will push something back if they feel its not up to their standards.

Will keep you guys posted as soon as I get some info on the device.
  11. c4v3man

c4v3man Well-Known Member

Rofl... standards. I can only imagine how terrible the software must be if it's not even "verizon quality" yet...
  12. tlordon

tlordon New Member

I have a Q for everyone
    i have untill the 18th to cancel and wait for it.

i signed up with wirefly and have allready had one bad mic, one bad power button and 3rd is due to arive in the morning (im thinking of not opening it and Rejecting delivery.

will the fact i had service for 14 days and then canceled and then come back 14-30 days later when it comes out. affect me as being considered new customer and get for the lower price?

i just dont want to be hosed with this thing..
    (kinda dont like it due to Voice qaulity vs sprint S2 (i still have LMFAO)
    and to be honest im not going to pay so much for a upgrade to it to come out weeks after ID FLIP A LID>>
  13. DILands

DILands Well-Known Member Contributor

OK - here's my (semi) contribution - my wife got a Maxx this morning - just told me that the TRAINING on the Fighter was yesterday - no idea of the actual release date. . .
  14. awells527

awells527 Well-Known Member

Did they have any demo units?
  15. DILands

16. Sarrith

What position with verizon does your wife have? Manager? customer service? retail sales?

Family member says she hasn't recieved training for it or heard of it. shes in customer service.

Buddy who is retail sales rep hasn't been trained for it or seen it, same with his manager.
  17. DILands

Customer. She asked the rep in our corporate store. Rep said training was yesterday. My upgrade isn't until sometime in May, I'll actually wait if the fighter isn't out.
  18. _Aardvark

19. c4v3man

c4v3man Well-Known Member

I hope that page is wrong... I'd only consider the phone if it had a 4470 processor + MAXX sized battery, or the new S4. If it's just a rehashed RAZR, then I have no desire to buy a phone with 6-12 month old internals at a premium price today.

Still not sure if phones need 2GB RAM yet though... Seems like overkill, but it's better to have and not need, than to need and not have.
  20. ylexot

ylexot Well-Known Member

21. 2BH

2BH Well-Known Member

interesting choices between Fighter and the Incredible 4
    blackepoxy likes this.
  22. heyeaglefn

heyeaglefn Well-Known Member

I think the Incredible will be out shortly, not so sure about the Fighter, so that may make the choice a lot easier.
  23. 2BH

2BH Well-Known Member

depends on screen size. I am looking for 4.3 and the Inc is rumored to be 4. I have OG Inc at 3.7, I need more real estate for work apps.

I can be patient... but I wont like it and will make my wife miserable until I get something new!:p