1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Dishnetwork app out now.

Last Updated:

1. ctxx24

ctxx24 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. colnago

colnago Well-Known Member

I think its much better than the $30 version for the slingbox. Unfortunately, you need Dish network to make it work. The adapter also renders better PQ than the Sling Solo, for less money, with both SD and HD.

3. scotthulbs

scotthulbs New Member

I can't get it to play anything off my dvr. Every time I choose to play something from the dvr it just plays the last channel I was previously watching. Anyone know how to remedy this issue?

4. pequeajim

pequeajim Well-Known Member

I would like to figure out how to change channels on my 722 second receiver? It works fine with my channel 1 on my 722, but I can not figure out how to control the second receiver on the same 722?

5. Mr. Boom

Mr. Boom Well-Known Member

I have a question about the slingbox. I have the 722 type DVR HD receiver. Do i need both the network (wifi) adapter and the slingbox, or just the slingbox, to watch shows and DVR content?

6. itisjustme

itisjustme Well-Known Member

You both a sling adapter and a network adapter. In my case I just ran a cat5 run straight to my 722.

7. 3Bier

3Bier Banned

8. stJamesG

stJamesG New Member

Hello all,

I'm looking to get my Dish Network DVR content streamed to my Sprint EVO. I own a Dish Network ViP622 DVR.

I'm trying to identify my options. For sure the $99 Sling Adapter works with the ViP722, which I don't have.

Question 1: Does anyone have their ViP622 working with the Sling Adapter? I'm seeing mixed reviews on if this works...

There are two ways to get content onto my mobile phone: 1) Dish Network's app and 2) Slingbox's app

Question 2: Does anyone know if the Dish Network app can grab content from a Slingbox (ie. a Solo, Pro, or Pro HD)? In the even the Sling Adapter is not compliant with the ViP622, I'll probably buy the Solo and hope the Dish Network app works with it (the reviews seem to point that the Dish Network app runs smoother than the Slingbox app, but this would be due to the hardware that was used).

Thanks much!

Happy St Patrick's Day!!

Jack