• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Display issue

click23

Jun 7, 2010
So last night my wife was looking at a picture off of a website on my phone, and accidentally hit the home button. This normally should not be a problem, but the display started acting up. The display is darker than normal, it flashes, and it has white lines that run the length of the screen. After playing with it a few minutes it goes back to normal. It is acting like it should right now, but it did this last night but started acting up again. I did a hard reset last night and it did not help. If it starts up again it is going back to wally world.

Anyone else having this issue?

What KIND of picture were you looking at?? MmmmHmmm... :D :D Or maybe you got a virus?? You could try hard reset and see if you can reproduce reliably (if so, then return it). You have 30 days to return it I believe (but check your receipt just in case!).

Actually it was a guy who got his leg caught up in a 5 inch auger as it was going through a pipe. Wasn't graphic or anything, my was is a nurse and wanted to see it.

Anyways,I did a hard reset with no improvement. It still is working correctly, not sure what the problem was.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones