• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Display own number Samsung S3 mini

Hi ,
thanks for that reply, I am using a Leclerc pay as you go which as you say is probably the reason. I think it is the best non contract deal in France at the moment because you do not have to use your credit by a certain date. So I will put up with the slight inconvenience. Everything else about the phone is so good anyway.
I see you are on free mobile, I looked at them recently but unless I have got it wrong, they have dropped the free mobile bit unless you pay for the internet through them, I use FT(Orange now) and I am very pleased, not the cheapest but all internal and international calls are free and we are out in the sticks where connection is a bit cross your fingers anyway so using the people who own the telephone wires seemed politically a better move.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones