• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help display that i can't figure out how to get back to

ok ive had my intercept for quite a while and i just recently updated to android 2.2 and for all points and purposes its pretty cool. the real reason for this thread is when i was messing with it earlier i got bored and turned off the screen with the on/off button and put it in my pocket but when i got it out a few min later, a screen that i have never seen before displayed and i can't figure out how to get back to it. i wish i had my camera around when it was on the screen so i could show you guys but i hit the home button on the screen and it went away and now im in this situation.

It was a display with the time in a large font and the weather displayed on the screen and a few touch screen buttons on the bottom. im not 100% sure on what the buttons were but i think they were the Menu key, Home Key, Back key, and the search key. if you can help with this i would be grateful.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones