Display TimeoutSupport

Last Updated:

1. magnum003

magnum003 Member This Topic's Starter

I seem to recall setting my phone to never turn the screen off at one point when I first got the DINC. As I've gotten better at using it, I want to set this back to 1 minute, but when I went in to display options under settings, the only option is now "Display Timeout." When I set this to 1 minute, all the screen does is go dim...doesn't turn off/go to sleep. Am I missing something....I can't seem to find where I set the display to "never" turn off. I just want to set this back to 1 minute. I searched the forum, but couldn't really find anything.

Advertisement
  2. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

The "Keep screen always on" option is only for charging, so that shouldn't affect your normal time out if the phone isn't charging. That option is as follows: Menu > Applications > Development > "Stay Awake"

3. magnum003

Nope. Dev>stay awake is not checked. Maybe I need to reboot or something for the setting to take affect. Screen Timeout=1 minute=screen dim after one minute and never go to sleep unless I press the top button.

4. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

Do you have a case that may be obstructing any of the physical buttons? If not, then I'd try a reboot to see if it doesn't change anything.

5. magnum003

Reboot fixed it.