Displaying album arwork for musicGeneral

Last Updated: 2014-04-03 17:04:59
  1. Isaac Clarke

Isaac Clarke Active Member

Hi, I am trying to to get the album artwork for a song I have to show up on my Note 3 music player and for some reason it will not display the artwork, it displays it on my computer just fine but not on my phone for some reason. I tried to download a cove art app on my phone called "cover art downloaded" which worked on some of the other songs I had on my phone but not for this song.

Advertisement
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

You mention the stock music player, but does it do the same with other players?

Are you sure the file is tagged correctly (does it show the correct track info in the player)?
  3. Isaac Clarke

Isaac Clarke Active Member

Ok welll the stock player will not show the album artwork and I don't think it is tagged correctly as the album artist does not display. I downloaded another free music player app and it shows the artwork but I did not really care for the player compared to the stock.
  4. clitrenta

clitrenta Well-Known Member

I have a different problem but also album art related. My album art is all over the place now in the stock Music app. It wasn't like this before. I'm not sure if this is a result of the KK update but it seems it is. It would appear that Ray Charles has taken over the world. His album art is now on a lot of my music (not all) in places it should not be. Not sure how to go about fixing that whole issue. :confused: