Displaying ContactsSupport

Last Updated:

1. darkcyber

darkcyber Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yesterday while zoom through my contact list I hit something and now my contacts are displaying a funky way and I don't like it. I have looked through everything I can find to try and change them back, but I can't find anything to do that. Currently when I go to contacts it shows like a history listing with text messages and phone numbers and they are not in alphabetically order either.

I would like to get them back to displaying alphabetically and only show the contact name, basically the default way they display when you get your new phone...anyone know how to do that?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. binary visions

binary visions Well-Known Member

You just swiped to the left. See the three dots in the upper right corner? Left is "history", center is "normal" and right is "status updates."

Just swipe one screen to the right.

3. Roxors

Roxors Well-Known Member

Exactly, i found this out on accident also, though i am sure if i woulda taken a second to read the manual i woulda found this feature....

but who wants to do that... i sure as hell don't

4. binary visions

binary visions Well-Known Member

I don't know, it's a history list just like any phone, it's just better integrated with SMS messages and stuff tucked in there. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

5. darkcyber

darkcyber Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks all! How easy...lol! Could not find anyway to get those back correctly. Takes one time to learn something new...now I know.

Thanks again!