1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Ditched my hero...

1. godsdragon

godsdragon VIP Member VIP Member

I ditched my htc hero and got me a blackberry! i am a happy camper!:D

Advertisement
    :
  2. andygu3

andygu3 Well-Known Member

Good luck, hope you enjoy your new phone:)
  3. godsdragon

Thank you. I will.:)
  4. i VTAK

i VTAK Well-Known Member

Cool story bro.
  5. MahaloCat

MahaloCat Well-Known Member

LOL ^^^^^

Don't know why folks want to come over here and say....I got a new phone and I love it!
    ....ok...thanks....don't care....
  6. jetjock46

jetjock46 Member

They just need validation........
    godsdragon likes this.
  7. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Well-Known Member

Haha, true enough about the validation. If and when I move onto a new handset, I will probably indicate that I have moved on, but I will not put it as bluntly as the original poster. ;)

I will always hang around these forums no matter what I move onto. The posters here have been extremely friendly, and helpful with all of my questions. :)
    godsdragon likes this.
  8. Cuso

Cuso Well-Known Member

Wow , so deep and profound your post. You have convinced me, I'm just going to have to get me a Blackberry now. O wait I already own 3 , meh.
  9. alsoran

alsoran Well-Known Member

love my hero!!! so if other people love what they got,thats great,can't rain on my paradeI am so happy with phone and Sprint and have been for awhile. 10 yrs with Sprint and has been up and down but overall better than competition,imo.
  10. Cillerkow

Cillerkow New Member

thats amazing im so happy for you
  11. Well, I went from a Hero (that I loved) to an Evo...But if I'd gone from a Hero to a Blackberry, well, I would have kept my mouth shut...You're going backwards imo.
  12. godsdragon

People have made blunt comments to some of my posts. I don't see that as an issue at all...:D and I definitelly don't see my post as blunt and or rude at all...:p
  13. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Well-Known Member

I never said it was rude but it was pretty bluntly put though. I think that most of the reactions that people gave were due to them being very loyal to their handsets and perhaps misinterpreting your short post indicating happiness with a new one as a mockery of the old one. ;)

To each his or her own when it comes to choices. I hope that you are enjoying your BlackBerry. :cool:
  14. permazorch

permazorch Well-Known Member

Can I have your old hero?