• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ditched my inc for a droid2, here's why

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess i had the negative comments coming to me posting in an incredible fanboy forum (i once was one ;). I guess i just wanted to get it across that if your phone sucks make a change instead of dealing with it for two years. I do miss my inc camera though thats for sure.

Maybe to others the phone doesnt suck? I mean obviously you liked the droid 2 better which is good I am glad you found a phone you like but im sure once something better comes out you will sell it to get that so i would be highly surprised if the d2 lasts you 2 years

Upvote 0
Ok folks, we have all made it very clear that the Incredible has a big brother that can kick the DX's butt and that the Droid2 has a 3rd cousin that can do the same and so on and so on....

Soooooo lets all just shake hands, call this a 3 way tie and close the thread. Thanks to all who contributed in a positive manner. :)

GMB

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones