Ditching the Pre for an EVO

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jjsevier, May 30, 2010.

1. jjsevier

jjsevier New Member

May 29, 2010
    Just introducing myself, I'm excited to be leaving my Pre for the EVO on Sprint. This will be my first Android device and I've very excited to be on a growing platform.

Looking forward to being a part of the forums.

Advertisement
  2. Starfleet Captain

Starfleet Captain Well-Known Member

May 30, 2010
    Atlanta, GA
    I just signed on today on this forum. I currently own the Pre and I'm ending my love/hate relationship with the device. I honestly have high hopes for WebOS as a platform and hope that HP, with its recent acquisition of Palm, grows it into a formidable competitor on some great hardware.

But for now, Android is by far the best OS on the market... hands down.

3. SDbirdman

SDbirdman Active Member

May 30, 2010
    San Diego
    its gunna be so sweet man. twice the processing power as the pre. although i had my pre running at 800 im still really stoked for this new phone!

4. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Resource Consumer
    San Diego
    [​IMG]
    Well, hello there.
    Welcome to the forums, and I do hope you guys have a good experience from Android. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must be headed back to the desert, I have some Pokeys that need gathering.

5. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Campus Safety Officer
    Earlville, NY
    Welcome to Android Forums!! :)

6. AirtechJr

AirtechJr Member

May 31, 2010
    CDCR
    So Cal
    I am doing the same thing, Pre to EVO. Pre, while I really like the OS, is just too fragile . The volume button fell off before I made it to the car. I have gone through 3 Pre's in 30 days. The Pre replaced my HTC 6700. 3 6700's in 5 years, not bad. Already ordered all the protection I believe will help. 4 more days!