• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help DiVX activation? Not working. NEED HELP

Ece

Lurker
Jun 5, 2010
Hey Guys..
I just bought Spica 5 days ago, and I LOVE iT!
I'm having a problem, to activate the VOD DiVX apps on my spica.
Been following the tutorial, registering my device, put the code in, transfer the videos to the phone.
But the DiVX apps still locked!

Please any advices?
Thanks

Hi Ece,
I do not think the icon does anything more than just tell you how to register. Once you have registered and transferred the video to your phone, you are done. The DivX VOD icon is not a player of some kind.

Did you try to play a divx video allready? It should play movies by default.

NB VOD = Video On Demand, used divx movies you need to pay for: f.i. rental movies.

Upvote 0
Hi Ece,
I do not think the icon does anything more than just tell you how to register. Once you have registered and transferred the video to your phone, you are done. The DivX VOD icon is not a player of some kind.

Did you try to play a divx video allready? It should play movies by default.

NB VOD = Video On Demand, used divx movies you need to pay for: f.i. rental movies.
Aaaaaah... How come I didn't think that way.. Actually the video DiVX from the converter works from the default video player, but I though it should be work through the DiVX VOD application..
Now that you mentioned it.. :p

Thank you!!! It solved the problem!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones