Divx

Last Updated:

1. Brunswick

Brunswick Active Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone out there tried playing any divx files on their eve?? Ive registered my phone with the code given for the vod.divx.com website and played the video on my phone with no problem, but I cant seem to play any files on my phone??? Ive tried several different formats and nata. Just wondering if anyone else is having similar difficulties.

Brunswick

Advertisement
  2. zunnun

zunnun Member

I have not faced any prob with playing divx files... I have used the "converter" from DivX bundle & selected mobile profile for the conversion.

hope this will help u...

3. teamevergreen

teamevergreen Member

same, use the divx converter suite and use the mobile phone setting. I converted the hangover from an avi and it plays just fine. You should be able to use other encoders but I believe that the resolution has to be under 320x240 or maybe 420 cant remember exactly. I'm still testing different files and formats. :)

4. Crash27

Crash27 Well-Known Member

Hi , I have been playing around with this for a few days now and myself have had good luck with it, I first started by using the Divx player you can download it comes with a converter which does several formats and Mobile, it also has a list which you can choose several movies and it will do them all, but if you click on the movie you can modify the size and the dimensions to so you can make it whatever you want. I have put zombieland, avatar and family guy on mine so far and they all play excellent, great quality, I also found a site that is working on updated to play Xvid here is the link. Mobilesoft
    And here is the link to the Divx site I used to get the converter from DivX - Download DivX software & find devices that play DivX video | DivX.com

5. fattyboy

fattyboy New Member

I didn't have to convert the files when I was on Windows Mobile. What a waste of time.

6. Brunswick

Brunswick Active Member This Topic's Starter

thanks. I got the divx converter suite and it works perfectly. One of the only things on this phone that does.

7. drowned.rat

drowned.rat Active Member

Are you guys downloading the converter to the phone? Or do you have to download and convert on a PC then transfer to the phone?:confused:

8. teamevergreen

teamevergreen Member

The software runs on your PC then you transfer the videos to your phone.