• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help DLNA Question

I tried about 4 last night, and none of them were able to stream the video to the Xoom...i could use Twonky to pull from a server and control on my tv, but the videos won't play. My Samsung phone with Allshare blows this Xoom out of the water in video quality...i don't know if it is a hardware thing or a software bug, but mkv, mp4 don't work well at all. Choppy and Sluggish...i tried Rockplayer, qqplayer, the list goes on.

Upvote 0
I tried about 4 last night, and none of them were able to stream the video to the Xoom...i could use Twonky to pull from a server and control on my tv, but the videos won't play. My Samsung phone with Allshare blows this Xoom out of the water in video quality...i don't know if it is a hardware thing or a software bug, but mkv, mp4 don't work well at all. Choppy and Sluggish...i tried Rockplayer, qqplayer, the list goes on.

Not sure I follow. You used which app to stream content from the XOOM via DLNA to your TV? Or didn't you? Maybe you meant you used some app to stream to your XOOM?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones