1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General DNA Camera vs Rezound

1. bgillyjcu

bgillyjcu Well-Known Member

My wife has the Rezound and I am totally impressed with its camera in all situations. Daytime is perfect, lowlight is pretty awesome too, especially with the flash on. How does the dna compare? Can owners of both please post comparison pics?

Also, how does the f2.0 lense on the DNA compare to f2.2 on the rezound? They both have 28mm wide angle though from what I have read, correct??

Advertisement
  2. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Lv 60 Bounty Hunter Moderator

I loved the camera on my rezound, even though it didn't have the HTC Imagesense technology.

The DNA does have the Imagesense though and it is AMAZING!!!!!!!

I mean really, with the newer version of sense, and all the extra options/settings I couldn't be happier.

The HDR mode and the night settings rock!!
    bgillyjcu likes this.
  3. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member

I've generally liked HTC's cameras in their phones, also I usually like Samsung's as well. Well besides the Galaxy Nexus, I wouldn't say it was horrible but I've definitely used better.

Motorola is the worst usually on their phones on the ones I have used, but I am not a photographer so it doesn't bother me that much.

With that said I am glad that this phone looks to have a good camera, and I want the best stuff we can get.
  4. bgillyjcu

bgillyjcu Well-Known Member

Why is droid life slamming the camera on the DNA, any thoughts?