• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Do andriod phones from T-Mobile come with free internet?

Kiabop

Lurker
Sep 26, 2009
I want the new myTouch 3G but I have been looking at plans. And I'm really confused, because I want unlimited text and web. But I heard that android phones come with free internet. Is this true? Or what are the plans for the myTouch 3G for unlimited web and text. Please someone answer :(

When I had my E71 my plan was Unlimited Date 19.99 and 1000 for text for 9.99 then became unlimited for 14.99 lol. Made the switch to the mytouch and the 34.99 is the same unlimited txt and web. It's not different, there's no Free Internet with any mobile you buy, unless you just get email and have wi-fi but not everyone has wi-fi. It's better to go big and buy the mytouch for whatever the price is ( I paid 100.00 thanks Oprah) Plus the 34.99 with unlimited Data and text, plus whatever you want you want. If you don't get the Unlimited data or text then the mobile will not Service it's full use.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones