Advertisement
    :
  2. jlede

jlede Well-Known Member

What do you mean "for front camera"
  3. Yeah bc I don't have front camera no more bc Google have problems
  4. jlede

jlede Well-Known Member

How does one simply lose their front camera I'm pretty sure that it's built into the phone and it can't be removed easily
  5. The bugs and updates I read is a update coming up
  6. jj14x

jj14x Guides Guide

No offense, but if you really want some help, you need to provide some more information!!!

"bc Google have problems". <-- What problem are you referring to? The guy who doesn't clean up after his dog takes a crap in the park next to Google's headquarters? Or the legal issues they have because of the EU? Something else?

Are you rooted? If so, what ROM? Any mods? When did the problem start? Have you rebooted? Etc..
    What are the symptoms? How do you know that your front camera is not working? Which app?
  7. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

Just reflash the factory image and you'll be fixed
  8. ritchea

ritchea Well-Known Member

After reading through that google forum, it seems to be hardware (maybe one exception). Have you attempted to contact google? There was a camera update this past week, but as posters in that forum said, it didn't solve the problem.
    Rxpert83 likes this.
  9. JBentleyR

JBentleyR Well-Known Member

ROFL. I wish I'd said that!
  10. Can u send a link
  11. Mehta23

Mehta23 Guides Guide

12. I don't have a computer
  13. jlede

jlede Well-Known Member

Well you are fresh out of luck bud so since you don't have a computer I'm going to assume you are not rooted which could pose a problem you can try and downloading Google Camrea and see if you are able to access your front camrea from there
  14. Omar Days

Omar Days Well-Known Member

have you tried a factory reset?
    Rxpert83 likes this.
  15. Rxpert83

Flashing the factory image requires a computer.

If you don't have one I'd suggest contacting Google for a return.
  16. jj14x

jj14x Guides Guide

I second that recommendation.

Given that you don't have access to a computer to try to reflash the factory images, you can try a factory reset. Note that it will wipe all your data out, so backup anything you need from that device (pictures/videos/whatever).

Also, (without a computer) I assume you are unrooted, on a stock ROM. If not, a factory reset may not help (if it is a problem with the ROM/mod that you flashed). I ask this because your thread title references a "Flash.zip"

Did you have this problem from the day you got the phone? or did it start after you installed a specific app?
    Rxpert83 likes this.
  17. uploadfromtaptalk1398027209123.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1398027222231.jpg still no front camera
  18. Omar Days

Omar Days Well-Known Member

Are you tapping the three dots as seen in the first pic here?

[​IMG]

After you tap those dots, you should then be presented with this. As you can see, there is an option for the front facing cam.

[​IMG]
  19. Rxpert83

20. The three dots isn't there at all
  21. akmsr

akmsr Well-Known Member

@mobclan
    Could you please post one more screen shot?
    Settings> go to bottom> about phone> go to bottom> take screen shot.
    jj14x likes this.
  22. Rxpert83

So you are rooted and ROMd

Bumping this to the root forum